At Down Payment Resource we are committed to providing you with the most updated and accurate information on down payment assistance programs. Our most recent Down Payment Report includes important information regarding how the pandemic is affecting the industry and the impact new legislation may have on homebuyers and their financing options.
Here’s what you’ll find in this issue of the Down Payment Report:
- Commentary: Don’t raid IRAs for down payments.
- Down Payment Interview: NAREB’s National Executive Director, Antoine Thompson, discusses the American Dream Down Payment Act and whether or not the legislation will move the needle for homeownership.
- Down payment options blunt the impact of rising prices.
- The bill that allows tax-free IRA withdrawals for down payments.
- The three provisions of the Biden-Harris plan: permanent tax credit, DPA for public workers, and expanded CDBG funding.
- Millennials: Homeownership rates rise most for younger owners.
- FHA updates, including delinquency rates and the extended foreclosure moratorium.
- Down Payment Resource releases its Third Quarter 2020 Homeownership Program Index (HPI).
- Structural barriers limit home equity for African Americans and Hispanics.
- Down payment and purchase loan data.
Here Is The Full Report